"CREATING A NOISE FREE ENVIRONMENT SINCE 1991"
We keep a close eye on every development that takes place in the world of Acoustic Engineering, in terms of new technologies and various customer needs. Along with this, our activities are diversely performed with unmatched proficiency in the most convenient way.
“We are on a mission to help human kind to be aware & understand the harmful effect of Noise Pollution & to take necessary steps to curb noise by providing them with the best Acoustical Engineering practices to create a healthy working and living environment.”
Thermosonics Pvt. Ltd. (TPL) was founded in the year 1991 by two technocrats. As India and the world proceeded towards all out industrial & technological development, promoters and patrons of TPL foresaw increasing demand in the field of noise mitigation through better design and conceptual idea-based methods. We at Thermosonics Pvt. Ltd. (TPL) focus on inclusive and holistic industrial noise reduction strategies. The conceptual products and devices that we offer are easy to install and maintain & require minimal electric power consumption, keeping in mind the sustainability model of a clean and green ecosystem.
In addition, we amicably solve cases among disputing parties arising due to noise issues. We are one of the pioneers in India with regards to Noise Dispute Redressal . Over the years, TPL has built a strong and competent team of acoustic engineers and staff aimed towards continuous expansion and incremental innovation.
Mr. Mahesh Hegde
Mr. Rohan Hegde
Mr. Amaan Shaikh
Mr. Amit Bhagat
(Design & Development)
Ms. Sonal C.
(Accounts & Finance)
We Offer Holistic Solutions For All Your Noise Control Needs And Desires
We Provide You The Best!
Facilities That We Provide!
- Many a times, there are cases where the sound pressure level needs to be measured to determine what kind of noise is being generated and how is it affecting the employees/people who are exposed to it, for occupational hygiene purposes.
- Various instruments and techniques like RT measurement, frequency analyzer, etc. may be used to fulfill this purpose.. The choice depends on the workplace noise and the information needed.
- We carry out 24 hr noise survey at site to understand the environmental conditions and provide the detailed report as well, to help our customers make intelligent decisions.
NOISE DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
- We at Thermosonics have relevant experience to address, negotiate and resolve any noise related dispute between two parties and provide standard solutions to them.
- This includes providing solution to bring the Noise level within the permissible limits as per Central Pollution Control Board (C.P.C.B.) or State Board norms.
CONSULTANCY FOR INDUSTRIAL AND BUILDING ACOUSTICS
- At times machines or operating process in industries are so big that they cannot be provided with conventional noise abatement methodology. In such cases we study and conceptualize the noise issue and provide consultancy services for most effective and economic solutions.
- We also offer consultancy services for acoustic correction in buildings, in cases of multiple reflection of sound (which causes disturbing noise) within rooms/halls such as multi-purpose halls, gymnasium, etc. thereby improving the clarity of sound within the closed space.
Bond That We Share!
Noise dispute settlement between a hotel & a fabrication unit
In the city of Navi Mumbai, there was a budget hotel operating in corner plot of an industrial district. During the planning stage of construction of hotel, a noise survey was conducted to assess the environmental acoustic ambience and based on the study, possible noise control methods were implemented to provide the best comfort to guests.
Acoustic correction in PSU
One of the largest organisations of Government of India had constructed a large multipurpose hall in one of their staff colony in the year 1999. Multipurpose halls are basically used for recreation, indoor games and cultural functions with amplifying sound systems.
Noise dispute settlement between a banking conglomerate & a high end residential complex
One of the multinational Banks set up a back office in Mumbai city at a prime location. As back-up power for the office, they installed three 1010 KVA Diesel Generator sets. The office is in a large commercial complex where several other buildings in the premises also housed many other office having their own back-up power generators.